Executive BoardWe have a small, but dedicated, group of undergraduate and graduate students running our program. If you are interested in joining the executive board, let us know!
- Kashish Garg (firstname.lastname@example.org)
SPARK Saturdays Chairs
Mobile Labs Chair
- Mary Beth Galanko (email@example.com)
Snap Circuits Chair
- Ana Paola Aguilar Paredes (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Tom Sullivan (email@example.com)
We need volunteers for a whole host of tasks. Volunteers are the reason our program has been so successful so far. Whether you are an undergraduate student, a graduate student, or a professor, we would love to have you participate in our program. Get in touch with us using our Contact page to express your interest in becoming a volunteer.
We need volunteers to:
- Help develop and teach labs.
- Answer student questions during labs as TAs.
- Help us expand our program to accomodate more students.
- Help with on-campus publicity.
- Join the executive board to lead the program.
As of July 1, 2015, Criminal Record and Child Abuse Clearance Forms are only necessary if you intend to participate in Mobile Labs. All on-campus ECE Outreach programs do not require these forms. If you have already obtained these clearance forms, they are valid so long as you did so after July 1, 2013.
If you are a current volunteer wishing to file for clearance forms, you should contact Nubhia Nishad (e: firstname.lastname@example.org | t: 412-268-7374) or Brian Heckmann (e: email@example.com | t: 412-268-3210) to schedule an appointment during normal business hours. Appointments will be approximately one hour long and will be located at Whitfield Hall at 143 N. Craig St., Pittsburgh, PA 15213. You will need either your State ID or your Passport and $20. Once you receive your clearance forms, we will reimburse you the full cost of obtaining your forms, as we want to make volunteering for Mobile Labs as accessible as possible.